Sunday, April 13, 2008

New to this...

Hey yall- ok so i got an email from my future sister-in-law and it was her blogs!! haha so i read and read and... got hooked! :) i have never had a blog but i will try my best to keep you posted on the wonderful life of me! it might not be to interesting but hey... maybe someone cares! :) Not much is going on right not in my life, i currently attend gainesville *state college but in two weeks i start sonography school at St. Josephs Hospital. I am really nervous because i know that it is not going to be a walk in the park. I will only go there for a year and then i have to complete 6 months of clinicals. It is kind of hard to believe that i will be pursuiting my dreams in 18 months and hopefully have a ring on my left hand !! I can not wait til the next level of my life gets here... I have always dreamed about my house and kids and just life in general after that point!! :) Well like i said i will try my best to update this thingy to the best of my ability!!

No comments: