Tuesday, April 29, 2008

so...no...graph...y school

I opened a new book, in my life that is, yesterday. I woke up bright, not so bright, and early, got ready and headed off to my first day of school- Sonography, not STonography (randy), school. And come to find out... I LOVE IT!! My teacher Tom is HILARIOUS! I have even made a few friends... one of which wants to go shopping one day after school with ME! Right now we are in the b..o...r...i...n...g stage of the class. INTRO- "The History of Ultrasonography." It is pretty boring but hey, you never know when one will need the knowledge of German submarines being sunk due to detection from a hydrophone- which is an underwater device, which uses sound... SONOGRAPGHY! Pure Brilliance :)

Anyways... I just wanted to let everyone, like the whole world needs to know or cares to know, or even reads this- that I am thoroughly enjoying! So all you moms or wanna be moms out there... just wait maybe 2 years or so to get pregnant cause until then you will just have an average jane performing your ultrasound- So in 2 years, if you wait, the most passionate ultrasonographer will be in the office and I will show you the little God given miracle in your little belly!

3 comments:

Julie Padgett said...

Yay! I'm so glad you love it!

Joanne said...

mark my words, 10 or so years down the road when I'm bursting with child, I will settle for no less than haley padgett to rub that little machine thing on my belly!

Christy LaShea said...

If I ever get pregnant again - and I hope I will - hopefully you'll be at my doctor's office!

The boring part will be over soon,
Christy